Now Hiring: Director of Consulting
Are you interested in putting your skills and energy to use to improve our justice system? Do you enjoy building and developing collaborative teams? Are you passionate about helping organizations become more effective? Just-Tech is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and tech-focused leader with a servant mindset to head our Consulting team and help drive our firm forward as it scales to increase its national impact.
- Building & managing the consulting team
- Designing and implementing workflows & standard operating procedures
- Resource management & planning – capacity, skills & abilities
- Client relationship management
- Service line/product development (business development)
- Partner relationship management
- Thrives in fast paced environments
- Diplomatic but strong
- Aligns with Just-Tech’s mission, vision, & values
- Subscribes to the servant leadership model
- Excellent business, client, and supervisory judgment
- Must Have Experience
- Coaching and mentoring individuals and teams
- Consulting or professional services management
- All forms of communication with internal, external, and public/conference audiences
- Strongly Preferred Experience
- Legal aid or public defender client services and operations as well as related systems and platforms
- DEI leadership
Just-Tech is a mission driven company that focuses on advancing access to justice, and the Director of Consulting will be an integral role in our company as we continue to increase our impact in the broader legal services community. Our consultants work on a variety of different projects for legal services clients of all sizes across the United States, and this will be a great opportunity for someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and helping their team and our clients successfully achieve project goals. This will be a challenging, fast paced position, and you will be working to grow both the team and new business in a scalable, sustainable way.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD
- Medical coverage: employee-only fully paid by employer, option to add family coverage at partial employee expense
- 20 days of PTO
- 401K with Safe Harbor Matching
- Professional development & training reimbursement available
- Remote position, with occasional trips for management retreats, client meetings, and industry conferences
- Staff required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Salary $110,000-$130,000 DOE
Just-Tech offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and exceptional professional growth opportunities. Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Veterans, immigrants, people of color, women, people with disabilities, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer persons are welcome and are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Director of Consulting.” Applications without cover letters will not be considered.