Now Hiring: Sales & Marketing Specialist
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Just-Tech is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Sales and Marketing Specialist to ensure that sales and marketing activities grow company revenue and increase company awareness. The Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities, preparing proposals, and following through to deal closing.
Primary activities include:
- Preparing sales proposals and closing new business
- Reporting sales metrics
- Keeping CRM sales pipeline data up to date
- Researching and identifying opportunities for new business
- Collaborating on creation of sales & marketing materials and drafting the same
- New leads in pipeline
- New sales proposals
- Deals won
- Completed client/prospect activity
- Age of leads in pipeline
- Excellent business writing, research, and analysis skills
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM platforms (E.g., Hubspot)
- Ability to produce high-quality work product rapidly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven sales and marketing experience in B2B technology products and services
- Non-profit, legal services, or private law firm practice experience.
- Working knowledge of current, leading technologies and services that law firms use.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about utilizing new technologies to advance access to justice.
- 3+ years sales and marketing experience
Pay: $60,000-$65,000 per year
Just-Tech offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and exceptional professional growth opportunities. Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Veterans, immigrants, people of color, women, people with disabilities, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer persons are welcome and are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales and Marketing Specialist”