Now Hiring: Sales & Marketing Specialist
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Just-Tech is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Specialist with B2B experience to be a critical part of our progressive and innovative team.
This position is remote, but may require some travel of up to 25%, when it is deemed necessary and safe to travel. Candidate must be able to work in the United States.
Just-Tech is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented sales and marketing specialist to ensure that sales and marketing activities grow company revenue and increase company awareness. The sales and marketing specialist will coordinate sales and marketing initiatives as well as assist in developing suitable marketing material, preparing sales proposals, and analyzing sales and marketing metrics.
To thrive in the sales and marketing specialist role, you should have prior B2B sales and marketing experience in a services company such as IT services, fin tech, or other online service-oriented businesses. This position has direct impact on Just-Tech’s success by providing qualified leads for the sales pipeline. The sales and marketing specialist will handle initial contact with prospects and build relationships through sales and marketing activity — campaigns, website, SEM/SEO, blogging, email, events, etc. The goal is to identify leads, qualify leads via opportunity discovery, prepare proposals, and follow through to quote delivery.
- Preparing and presenting sales proposals to clients and prospects in coordination with service delivery; closing new business.
- Utilizing appropriate marketing channels, primarily digital, to gain client interest and create company awareness.
- Developing marketing programs to nurture relationships and build revenue streams with existing clients (cross-selling for example).
- Analyzing market trends, competitors, metrics, and pricing strategies to identify opportunities for new business, client outreach, and ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Preparing sales and marketing forecasts; reporting on metrics and KPIs; maintaining an accurate record of sales and marketing pipeline activity.
- Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing functions to create resources such as whitepapers, client alerts, case studies, newsletters, and sales materials.
- Helping to identify and secure conference speaking opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in B2B sales and marketing (preferably for technology-related products and services).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM/marketing platforms (E.g., Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.).
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics and KPIs;strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment that requires wearing many hats.
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems, deal with ambiguity, make continuous process improvements, and drive tasks to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Exceptional client relationship skills.
- 3+ years sales and marketing experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver A+ work independently and on time.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Non-profit, legal services, or private law firm practice experience.
- Working knowledge of current, leading technologies and services that law firms use.
- Strong copywriting skills with an eye for visual design and creative content.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about utilizing new technologies to advance access to justice.
Who We Are:
Just-Tech is a growing technology firm with a wealth of experience providing IT strategy, system design, project implementation and training as well as ongoing management, engineering, and support services to legal aid, public interest, and public defender organizations. Just-Tech is headquartered in New York with team members and clients located across the United States.
Just-Tech’s clients help low-income individuals and families realize the promise of equal justice under the law by providing free and accessible legal services and legal assistance, by collaborating through statewide and national technology initiatives, and by inspiring lawyers to donate tens of thousands of hours of their time every year in service to their communities.
Just-Tech offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and exceptional professional growth opportunities. Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Veterans, immigrants, people of color, women, people with disabilities, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer persons are welcome and are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales and Marketing Specialist”