Now Hiring: Technology Associate Level 2 (Rochester, NY)
Just-Tech is a mission driven company that focuses on advancing access to justice, and we are looking for a Technology Support Associate Level 2 based in the Syracuse/Rochester New York area to join our remote Client Services Team. This team member will be an integral role in our company that provides specialized IT support to legal services providers nationwide. This will be a fast-paced position, and you will be doing escalations as well as help desk support and project work.
Our Technology Support Associate Lv 2 will spend most of their time working directly with Just-Tech’s clients, their staff members and their volunteers to help ensure that their systems and applications are fully operational and that they have the support need to optimally use their technology and delivery legal assistance. Just-Tech is currently seeking a Technology Support Associate Lv 2 based in the Syracuse/Rochester New York area, working both remotely and at client sites. Qualified candidates MUST have the ability to communicate to clients and co-workers at both technical and non-technical levels. The perfect candidate is confident in their abilities, willing to apply their knowledge daily, and has the mindset to dig into deep issues and find solutions. Technology Support Associates will be required to be available for client on-site work during regular business hours, as well as occasional off-hours, and occasional overnight travel may be required.
Our Core Values define who we are and how we work and live every day
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Embrace the mission of the public interest legal community to advance justice
- Grit and determination
- Diversity and inclusion
- IT experience: 2+ years required as Tech Support or Help Desk
- MSP Experience: 1 year required; 2+ years preferred
- Use of PSA/Ticketing system required (ConnectWise PSA preferred)
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10/11 OS and Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience working with Active Directory/Group Policy to efficiently rollout updates and changes in the environment
- Hands-on experience supporting Office365 admin portal
- Experience supporting Google Suites/Google Workspace for Non-Profits and administration.
- Experience working with TCP/IP, DHCP, and
- General knowledge working with Servers, Switches, Firewalls and Wireless Access Points.
- Diagnose and remedy LAN connectivity issues in a primarily Windows desktop environment
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting Client VPN issues
- Experience working with cabling/wiring, patch panels
- Experience troubleshooting/setting up desktops, laptops, printers/copiers and scanners
- Skilled in establishing good working relationships with technical and non-technical clients.
- Patience and respect for team members and clients.
- Excellent plain language oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with end-users to identify and resolve their IT issues.
- Experience working remotely.
- Must be able to drive to client sites in Northeastern New York state.
Not Required but Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or experience equivalent to same.
- Experience with:
- ConnectWise Manage & Automate/Control
- VMWare and VDI Solutions
- VoIP or TDM telephone systems
- Document imaging or management solutions
- VB script or other coding
- Full medical benefits
- Dental, vision, life, LTD
- Employee paid by employer, option to add family at employee expense
- 15 days of PTO that increases with tenure
- 401K with Safe Harbor matching
- Fully remote position with onsite visits to clients located in Northeastern New York State
- Staff required to be fully vaccinated for Covid19
- Salary $50,000-$60,000 DOE
- Dental, vision, life, LTD
Applying for the Position
Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Veterans, active reserve service members, people of color, women, people with disabilities, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons are welcome and are encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals should email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please write “Upstate NY Technology Support Associate Lv 2” in subject line. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.