Now Hiring: Technology Associate Level 3
Just-Tech is a mission driven company that focuses on bringing technology to advancing access to justice. We are currently seeking an experienced Technology Associate Level 3 to be a part of our progressive and innovative team in our Manhattan, NY location.
This team member will play an integral role in our company that provides specialized IT support to legal services providers nationwide. This will be a fast-paced position, and you will be doing escalations as well as help desk support and project work. This position is hybrid and will require on-site work based on client needs. Periodic work will be done at client offices that may require overnight travel.
About the Role:
Our Technology Support Associate Level 3 will spend most of their time working directly with Just-Tech’s clients, their staff members and their volunteers to help ensure that their systems and applications are fully operational. Qualified candidates MUST have the ability to communicate with clients and co-workers at both technical and non-technical levels. The perfect candidate is confident in their abilities, willing to apply their knowledge daily, and has the mindset to dig into deep issues and find solutions. Technology Support Associates will be required to be available for client on-site work during regular business hours, as well as occasional off-hours, and occasional overnight travel may be required.
The successful candidate will be motivated, resourceful, creative, and detail-oriented, maintain grace under pressure, and welcome the opportunity to learn unfamiliar technologies. She/he must enjoy working as a member of a larger team but also have the skills, experience and confidence to work independently.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Be the internal Support escalation on tickets
- Work on assigned internal and client technology projects
- Research new technologies and setup demo environments for testing
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, procedures and client infrastructure documentation.
- Become knowledgeable on core Just-Tech and Client applications, services and products.
- Able to troubleshoot Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Access points
- Able to maintain and troubleshoot Windows Servers
- Knowledgeable on Windows and MAC OS
- Be the lead on projects with a team of work independently
- When needed be available to act as the first point of contact for IT with client technical
- Use the helpdesk ticketing system to document problems, troubleshoot steps, verify problem resolution and run performance reports.
- Participates in the rollout of new technology, hardware and software.
- Diagnoses and resolves hardware, software and end user problems.
- Works within a TCP/IP network environment, including DHCP, DNS and Ethernet.
- Able to support, maintain and monitor solutions like MFA, Email Security, RMM, Scripting via PowerShell, EDR
- Able to support and maintain Active Directory, GSuite, Microsoft Office 365 (understand MS Licensing a +).
- Manages Microsoft group
- Lifts or groups lift IT equipment such as computers, servers, printers, backup power devices, monitors, network switches, and scanners when needed.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
- Has 3+ years of Helpdesk or Technical support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, OR Information Technology or equal work experience
- Skilled in establishing good working relationships with technical and non-technical clients
- Patience and respect for team members and clients
- Extensive experience working on resolving complex IT issues
- Hands-on experience working with Active Directory, Office 365, GSuite
- Knowledge of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, and OSPF
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suites
- Able to work outside of normal business hours as needed for projects and emergencies
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Google Apps for Non-Profits and
- VMware and VDI solutions
- Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Supporting VOIP or TDM telephone systems
- Document imaging or management solutions
- VB script or other coding
- Project management
- Experience using ConnectWise Manage, Automate, Control
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional time and task management
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must be able to work on-site at client locations
- Full medical benefits
- Dental, vision, life, LTD
- Employee paid by employer, option to add family at employee expense
- 15 days of PTO that increases with tenure
- 401K with Safe Harbor matching
- Staff required to be fully vaccinated for Covid19
- Salary $70,000-$80,000 DOE
- Dental, vision, life, LTD
Applying for the Position
Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Veterans, active reserve service members, people of color, women, people with disabilities, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons are welcome and are encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals should email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please write “NYC Technology Support Associate Lv 3” in subject line. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Who We Are:
JUST-TECH is a growing technology firm with a wealth of experience providing IT strategy, system design, project implementation, training as well as ongoing management, and engineering and support services to legal aid, public interest and public defender organizations. Just-Tech is headquartered in New York with team members and clients located across the United States.
Just-Tech’s client organizations are leading the way in helping low-income individuals and families realize the promise of equal justice under the law by providing free, accessible, cutting edge legal services and legal assistance, by collaborating through statewide and national technology initiatives that magnify the numbers of persons serve, and by inspiring lawyers in both corporate and private practices to donate tens of thousands of hours of their time every year in service to their communities and their nation. Working with Just-Tech, just makes sense! To learn more about us, please visit us at: www.just-tech.com
Please no phone calls or agency submissions!