Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Just-Tech is a growing technology firm with a wealth of experience providing IT strategy, system design, project implementation, training as well as ongoing management, and engineering and support services to private law firms, the legal aid, public interest and public defender communities, court systems and bar associations. Just-Tech is headquartered in New York with team members and clients located across the United States. Just-Tech’s client firms are leading the way in helping to improve the justice system, serving moderate and low-income individuals and families realize the promise of equal justice under the law. Just-Tech builds collaborations with its clients and through statewide and national technology initiatives to help firms improve their client services and operational efficiency.
Just-Tech is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant who will work full-time from Just-Tech’s Bohemia, New York office. Since Just-Tech is a small firm, the incumbent would have a broad range of responsibilities and would need quickly learn new technology and business systems.
Experience / Key Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomatic with colleagues and clients
- One to three years of professional work experience
- Possess a get it done attitude and an eagerness to learn
- Interest in developing technology skills to improve business operations
- Maintain company and client confidential information
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and business use
- Works well juggling competing priorities and multi-tasking
- Work independently and as an effective team player
- Interest in problem solving and recommending system improvements
- Have or acquire basic bookkeeping skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel 2016 and Word 2016
- ConnectWise skills a plus
- Provide support to the company president and the management team
- Provide project assistance for internal company and client projects
- Perform client invoicing and contracting work using Just-Tech systems
- Troubleshoot administrative and logistical challenges and suggest solutions
- Coordinate design and preparation of operational reports
- Maintain and improve electronic and paper-based filing systems
- Complete company and ADP forms and assist colleagues with the same
- Maintain group and company calendars
- Make travel, meeting, and conference arrangements
- Help manage client technology inventories & manage company property inventory
- Work on company social media and website updates
- Work on marketing campaigns and materials
- Manage expense reporting and payment processes
- Update company processes and policies as directed
- Ordering supplies, services, software and equipment as directed
- Limited telephone reception and client service escalation responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate must enjoy working as a member of a larger team but also have the skills, experience and confidence to work independently. Just-Tech is eager to hire individuals who have demonstrated commitment to serving their community, who want to put their technical mindset to use in the service of social justice and who are willing to grow their knowledge in assigned areas of responsibility. Extra consideration will be given to candidates with work or volunteer experience with non-profit law firms.
Just-Tech offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and exceptional professional growth opportunities. Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Just-Tech is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, military veterans and active-duty service members, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons are welcome and are encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals should email a resume, and cover letter to email@example.com. Please write “Administrative Assistant” in subject line. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.