Now Hiring: Project Coordinator
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator with project management and administration experience to be a critical part of our progressive and innovative team.
This position is remote, but may require some travel of up to 25%, when it is deemed necessary and safe to travel. Candidate must be able to work in the United States.
Who We Are:
Just-Tech is a growing technology firm with a wealth of experience providing IT strategy, system design, project implementation and training as well as ongoing management, engineering and support services to legal aid, public interest and public defender organizations. Just-Tech is headquartered in New York with team members and clients located across the United States.
Just-Tech’s clients help low-income individuals and families realize the promise of equal justice under the law by providing free and accessible legal services and legal assistance, by collaborating through statewide and national technology initiatives, and by inspiring lawyers to donate tens of thousands of hours of their time every year in service to their communities.
Summary of Functions
Just-Tech is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist in organizing and administering Just-Tech’s ongoing projects with the Consulting, Engineering and Client Services teams. The Project Coordinator will be a member of the Consulting team and will report to the Director of Consulting.
The role involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. This role also requires communicating and coordinating across teams, as well as with vendors and clients.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, work across numerous concurrent projects, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and at least two (2) years of relevant experience, preferably in Legal Services, Non-Profits or Technology, is required for consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Act as the single point of contact for clients
- Assist in requirements gathering for projects
- Assistance with finalizing scopes, proposals, etc.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Communicate with both clients and internal staff members regarding status of projects
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings; document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assist with client onboarding/offboarding
- Update Just-Tech’s data systems with client and project information as necessary
- Maintain contemporaneous electronic time records and notes on all client and internal work
- Provide administrative support as needed across departments
A Project Coordinator’s work will be measured based on project timeliness, client deliverables and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management, administrative or operational experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suites, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional time and task management skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to do tactical execution
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Non-Profit, Legal Services or private law firm practice experience
- Experience developing presentations, RFP responses, and proposals
- Working knowledge of current, leading technologies and services that law firms use
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.