Now Hiring: Senior Service Desk Technicians
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Service Desk Technician to be a part of its progressive and innovative team.
This position will be remote, with occasional travel to client sites as needed. Periodic work will be done at client offices in other states and overnight travel might be required periodically.
Who We Are:
JUST-TECH – Just-Tech is a growing technology firm with a wealth of experience providing IT strategy, system design, project implementation, training as well as ongoing management, and engineering and support services to legal aid, public interest and public defender organizations. Just-Tech is headquartered in New York with team members and clients located across the United States.
Just-Tech’s client organizations are leading the way in helping low-income individuals and families realize the promise of equal justice under the law by providing free, accessible, cutting edge legal services and legal assistance, by collaborating through statewide and national technology initiatives that magnify the numbers of persons serve, and by inspiring lawyers in both corporate and private practices to donate tens of thousands of hours of their time every year in service to their communities and their nation. Working with Just-Tech, just makes sense! To learn more about us, please visit us at: www.just-tech.com
Summary of Functions
The Senior Service Desk Technician will provide support to our end-users, handle escalations from tier 1 to tier 2 support, provide quality control on support tickets, and help manage and monitor Just-Tech’s service desk. Daily tasks may include though are not limited to: resolving technical issues as submitted on tickets by our clients, providing client service to both end users and our client leadership, and working under the Director of Client Services to provide training and mentoring for the support team. Must be extremely organized and have an excellent ability to communicate and problem solve. This position will require occasional travel to client sites. The Senior Service Desk Technician will report to the Director of Client Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Provide incident response, monitoring, investigation, project implementation, as well as basic operational support.
- Provide resolution of potential and actual service problems.
- Supervise the prioritization of tickets, queue management, and scheduling as per Director of Client Services.
- Train and support less experienced team members as part of general team cross training.
- Assist in the development, monitoring, and enforcement of knowledgebase that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- Helps maintain client infrastructure documentation.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Ensure that help desk team meets specified customer service goals and SLAs
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Help establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Provide customer feedback to management team
- Work with internal teams to develop and refine internal processes as needed
A Senior Service Desk Technician’s work will be measured on both billable client work on support tickets and projects, as well as daily functions and responsibilities as a senior person on staff.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at a high-volume tech support held desk environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suites
- Hands-on experience working with Active Directory and Exchange/Office 365
- Knowledge of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, and OSPF
- Exceptional time and task management skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to do tactical execution
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong leadership quality
- Industry-relevant certifications
- Knowledge of VoIP Systems
- System Management Software
Senior Support Techs report to the Director of Client Service.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected to be interviewed will be contacted. No telephone calls please.